Introduction of【Retinue Card】

Angel

Introduction of【Retinue Card】

Post by Angel » 2017-07-04 4:00

Requirements of unlockingReaching Lv15 and completing the relevant Main QuestsRetinue CardClick Bag Icon then the 【Retinue Card】 to enter the interface The interface of Retinue Card is as follows: The Retinue Card that you already have will show at the bottom of the interface. Click the corresponding headshot to make him or her follow you. The following retinue will appear in the same scene with the character. Different retinue cards will add different stats to the main character and stats will stack Retinue Card HandbookClick the Retinue Card Handbook icon to enter the interface You can light the retinue icon after getting the corresponding retinue card. Collecting some certain retinue cards combination can give you additional stats bonus. Some combination has special effect. 【Retinue Card Decomposing & Exchanging】Retinue Card can be decomposed to Retinue Card Shard, which can be used to exchange for other Retinue Card in the Retinue Card Handbook.P.s: Retinue Card can’t be decomposed after opening. Some special Retinue Card can’t be exchanged.Steps of Decomposing1. Left-click the Retinue Card you want to decompose, choosing Decompose. 2. System will show you how many shards you will get after decomposing. Decomposing will be finished after clicking confirm button. 3. Retinue Card Shard will be received after decomposing. Check Retinue Card Shard in Retinue Card Handbook. 4. Retinue Card Exchange Consume Retinue Card Shard to exchange for other Retinue Card in Retinue Card Handbook. The Retinue Card you have exchanged for will be sent into the Bag directly.

Kendra

Re: Introduction of【Retinue Card】

Post by Kendra » 2017-07-06 14:42

Is this feature functioning correctly? We can't seem to figure out how to make it work. When I click Retinue Card, no head shots appear on the main page. When I click on the Handbook, all headshots are greyed out and not selectable, event for the buddies which I have. I'm not sure if I am missing something to make this feature work, or if it is just not working correctly.Can you please provide an additional explanation of how to make this function work?Thanks,Kendra

Angel

Post by Angel » 2017-07-07 23:16

[quote="Kendra"]Is this feature functioning correctly? We can't seem to figure out how to make it work. When I click Retinue Card, no head shots appear on the main page. When I click on the Handbook, all headshots are greyed out and not selectable, event for the buddies which I have. I'm not sure if I am missing something to make this feature work, or if it is just not working correctly.Can you please provide an additional explanation of how to make this function work?Thanks,Kendra[/quote]Hello have you ever gotten one Retinue Card?

Kendra

Post by Kendra » 2017-07-08 11:04

Yes, I now have the Robin card from the current spending event. I posted this before the spending event came out.Are retinue cards only going to be introduced through events?

Angel

Post by Angel » 2017-07-09 6:46

For now, yes, you only can get retinue card from official event~

yoontanner

Post by yoontanner » 2018-01-11 0:41

How do you earn or acquire the stars that are shown under "Effect of Star" in the Retinue Card Handbook?YoonTanner S32

nastacbu29

Post by nastacbu29 » 2018-03-23 3:21

Read the instruction, all information is right here